General ABE Program
For more information contact Tommy Ward - 213 Ballengee Street - 304-466-6026
Summers County JOBS Program is located in downtown Hinton, 213 Ballengee Street. The program is totally flexible and tailored to meet the individual needs of every student. The hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM. The classes are free and open to individuals sixteen years old or older.
The following JOBS programs are offered:
- Preparation for your GED
- Prepare for college, military, and workforce entrance exams
- Prepare for healthcare occupation exams
- Improve your parenting skills
- Improve your job readiness skills
- Improve your basic computer skills
Whether you want a better education, assistance with preparing for a job placement examination, or just to obtain a personal goal, the JOBS Program will be right for you. Summers County Schools ABE Program also offers computer literacy which includes beginning computer, word processing, keyboarding and Internet classes.